* Lots of bug fixes and reorganizations.
* Lots of adjustments to make code work on various Linux and Solaris
* EJB benchmark should now work at least with JBoss (other EASes are
detected as well, but some things need still to be done by hand).
NEW MAJOR FEATURES:
* Benchmarks have now an ID, to identify benchmarks that are semantically
equal across languages. Automated evaluation of results is still to do.
* Added pattern benchmarks: MVC, Proxy (only for: ObjC, Java),
Flyweight (only for C++).
Log in to post a comment.