Further Development of Onceradix

Anonymous
2010-07-09
2013-04-23
  • Anonymous - 2010-07-09

Hi everyone,
    I have tested this RAD tool and love it.  I am wondering if there are plans to continue further development.  Probably should open a website/forum apart from this development site, so community can collaborate more effectively.  Please, a response from the developers would be nice.
    thanks,
    Btesec

• onceradix

onceradix - 2010-07-11

HI

I would be delighted to see an active community form around once:radix and am willing to do all that I can to assist. I can provide access to onceradix.org if you would find it useful.

Rob Napier

• Anonymous - 2010-07-29

yes probably we can develop a site with forums for collaborating and creating a community. I can probably help with the site development.

• Anonymous - 2010-08-11

Hey no reply.  development seems stagnant. I believe there is a need to build a community and attract more developers.  This is a great open source project.  We need to make it known to other and have their contributions. What do you all think.

• Anonymous - 2010-08-11

definitely I would like to develop a site for the community but would need to host it somewhere. I mean have it belong to the project.

• onceradix

onceradix - 2010-08-11

If you would like to discuss this, you can reach me via Skype.

You'll find me (Rob Napier) at Macleay Island in Queensland, Australia.

I think that making direct contact is a good place to start.

• Anonymous - 2010-08-18

Would be great to speak directly, however making call through skype is blocked in my country, Belize in Central America. would have to go through lots of hassle to get out. probably throught email btesec @ yahoo . com

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

No, thanks