From: Manuel A. Fernandez Montecelo <manuel@si...> - 2005-01-23 23:22:49
I made a binary for GNU/Linux client (server not included!) with all the
needed tools (CS, cel, hawknl and cal3d), I'm not sure that it works for
all, but well, it's better than nothing. if you have problems with it
please let me know.
PS: is there any list where everybody is subscribed, or do I have to
send this kind of announcements to all the lists?
How to run the GNU/Linux client (updated Jan 24 2005)
1. Download the package from here:
2. You can optionally download
http://mtpluto.shakataganai.com/~mafm/Once-linux-client.tar.bz2.md5sum and check that it's downloaded correctly.
3. Extract it somewhere, it will create Once-linux-client directory
(extract it with tar xjf Once-linux-client.tar.bz2)
4. Now: cd Once-linux-client/oncecode and then ./onceclient.sh ..
should work :)
5. See further configurations options and commands available
Manuel A. Fernandez Montecelo <manuel@...>
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.