after post in OmegaT group about Yu Tang playing with progress bar message I've decided to transform it to a feature. here is link to Yu Tang code:
what I did:
1. i've added two display modes for progress bar:
- Yu Tang precentage
2. modes are switchable by clicking on progress bar
3. current mode is saved in OmegaT preferences
4. some tweaks in existing lables (spaces at the end)
5. added fix which clears progress and length messages after project close
patch in attachment. please let me know if I did anything wrong while implementing this feature.
question ath the end: is usage Mnemonics for mainWindow.progressLabel and mainWindow.lengthLabel really necessary? I ask because it only used at creation of those labels and after that setText is always used. also there is no shortcuts for those two. thanx for answer.
Log in to post a comment.