1. Removed references to Ogre::UserDefinedObject . Compatibility with Ogre 1.7.
2. In Object::showDebugShape the mDebugNode is inheriting the scale of the mRootNode. Most of the time is fine but if a model happens to be attached to the same node and is scaled, then the generated debug object will be scaled incorrectly.
3. Calling Object::showDebugShape(true) more than once for the same object results in the debug shape being deleted. Fix for proper toggle behavior and ignore two or more successive calls with 'true' as an argument.
4. TriangleMeshCollisionShape does not delete mTriMesh creating a memory leak.
5. Set all text based files to use the svn:eol-style native flag so that checkouts will be delivered with the proper line endings for the target platform.