I have this problem of alwas getting ogle.obj as file at 0 bytes long . I am trying to get some models from Realviz Vtour application (panorama stitching + imagemodeling tool).
I tried OGLE before with google earth and it did kinda work. At least ogle.obj was not 0. Geometry there was all messed up - but there was something in there.
as far as I can tell gliInterceptLog is being created and it contaings OGL calls.
can you post the gliInterceptLog.txt for the frame you captured?
Here's link to gliInterceptLog file which is captured with ogle.obj being zero.
BTW... textures are captured OK and I can see then in frame_ folder.
I am reasonable sure Vtour app uses openGL
Thanx for any info.
VTour uses glInterleavedArrays which OGLE didn't support. I added enough for your app so replace your current OGLE.dll with this one:
and tell me if it works.
In the meantime, I'll give OGLE full InterleavedArrays support.
PS please let us know what cool stuff you do with OGLE!!!
I have the same problem. I used glxtrator with ppsspp the psp emulator. It extracts the frames, but generate .obj with 0 KB.
Log in to post a comment.
Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter:
You seem to have CSS turned off.
Please don't fill out this field.