Menu

Documentation

fkb_dave
2006-07-30
2013-04-16
  • fkb_dave

fkb_dave - 2006-07-30

Brad would you like me to post my documentation under documentation?

• Brad Schwie

Brad Schwie - 2006-07-30

I'd like to check your work out and possibly make some additions to it.  So, to answer your question, yes, I'd sure like to get your documentation posted under documentation.

• fkb_dave

fkb_dave - 2006-07-31

I sent a sourceforge message.  email me with a address I can send the doc to and let me know what you think.

• fkb_dave

fkb_dave - 2006-08-02

I couldn't send.  Can I post it in Docs, then you can get it and remove it from docs untill it's reviewed.

• Brad Schwie

Brad Schwie - 2006-08-02

Yeah, go ahead and post it to the Docs if you can't send it.  We can check it out there...

• fkb_dave

fkb_dave - 2006-08-03

I converted it to HTML and posted it under unclassified - nothing shows up, may be normal - don't know.  I tried oh well

• Brad Schwie

Brad Schwie - 2006-08-03

Yeah, I clicked the "Docs" link and I didn't see your stuff there either.  Nothing's there in fact...  Why don't you just email it to me (you should have my address now: s c h w i e at y a h o o).  I still have access to the website with the demo page and such.  I can try posting your documentation there.

• fkb_dave

fkb_dave - 2006-08-11

I couldn't respond to your email due to the signature issue.  I do update the web site every time I change the doc and I did make a change last night so the web is probably more up-to-date.  If you have any additions or comments please feel free to email me.  Good luck on your porjcet changed.