Menu

League Leaders

Rob Wetzel
2006-09-27
2013-04-16
  • Rob Wetzel

Rob Wetzel - 2006-09-27

Has anyone attempted to build a league leaders page, which would display top 10 QB's, top 10 RB's, etc...?  I know it's not a priority, but it has been suggested by a few user's - it would make it easier to see how players are doing for the season.

Thanks!

Rob

• Rob Wetzel

Rob Wetzel - 2006-09-28

Guess not :-p

• Brad Schwie

Brad Schwie - 2006-09-28

robwetz,

I've had a few people email me with working examples, but I haven't seen any source code yet.  When I see some code, I'll gladly add it to OFFL.

I must admit, the examples I've seen look VERY promising.  This is a feature we should have added to OFFL a long time ago.

Brad

• Rob Wetzel

Rob Wetzel - 2006-09-28

I wish I could help, but my basic php/mysql knowledge wouldn't be enough.

I will look forward to that release. In the mean time, thank you for all of the work that you and everyone else has contributed to this project!

Rob

• Brad Schwie

Brad Schwie - 2006-09-28

No sweat.  I have enough PHP skills to make this happen, but I'm lacking on time right now.  Still, if I don't get source code from someone on this feature, I'll be rolling my own code.

• Rob Wetzel

Rob Wetzel - 2006-09-28

Well, if I can help save time in any way, shape or form, please let me know (testing, basic code, etc...) I'd be glad to help out.

• Brad Schwie

Brad Schwie - 2006-09-29

Thanks for the offer.  I'll keep that in mind.

• Kyle S.

Kyle S. - 2006-10-20

Ok, guys. I have several of these "report" type pages done. For the most part they are not using the offl classes. Is that a problem?