185 lines (120 with data), 5.7 kB
Version 0.98.2 25/3 2011
* Added C code for IDGT using FIR filters.
* WinXP compilation now works without LCC.
Version 0.98.1 25/2 2011
* New iterative spectrogram reconstruction featuring the word "LTFAT".
* Features added to ltfatarghelper to support importing definitions
from aux. functions.
Version 0.98 28/1 2011
* The flags 'freqinv' and 'timeinv' can be passed to the DGT, IDGT,
DGTREAL and IDGTREAL to select a time- or frequency-invariant phase.
* Three new functions to ramp a signal (create a smooth transition
from 0 to 1), RAMPUP, RAMPDOWN and RAMPSIGNAL.
* nuttall window added to FIRWIN. General cleanup of FIRWIN. If is
now possible to taper the window in the middle.
* Support for different normalization of the function in all
window functions. This is done through the function NORMALIZE.
* PGAUSS takes options for shifting the center frequency and
specifying the bandwidth, in both samples or Hz.
* PINKNOISE: Pink noise generator.
* ISGRAM: Spectrogram reconstruction using the classical iterative
method by Griffin and Lim.
* ELITISTHRESH: Elitist LASSO thresholding.
* PRECT and PSINC: periodic rectangular and periodic Sinc function.
* The GPC source code is now distributed with LTFAT. A popup
dialog has been added to mulaclab to explan the license
* The algorithm for computing dgtreal with a FIR window is now
implemented in C.
* Support for Octave on Windows XP.
* It is now possible to specify various targets and commands in
* Toolbox is now built upon a standalone C library.
* The 'mulaclab' is a graphical user interface for
manipulating the spectrogram of a signal. The gui works only
* All functions in the LTFAT C library are now available in
both single and double precision
* Compilation and interfaces for both Matlab and Octave
interfaces now works on Windows XP.
* It is now possible to supply a window described by a text
string or a cell array to all relevant functions. See the
help on gabwin or wilwin for a description of the
* Much better support for optional arguments in functions, and
for setting default at startup. See the function
ltfatsetdefaults, ltfatgetdefaults and ltfatarghelper
* GABRIESZBOUNDS: compute Gabor Riesz bounds for a Gabor Riesz
* WIL2RECT and RECT2WIL: arrange Wilson coefficients in a
rectangular shape (with holes) at the correct position in
* PEVEN and PODD extracts the even and odd part of a signal.
Version 0.96 12/1 2009 svn no 728
* Matlab MEX compilation now works under Windows. See the
instructions in the INSTALL file.
* Speed optimizations in the C-code used by DGT, DWILT and MDCT
and their inverses.
* New functions DGTREAL and IDGTREAL works with the positive
frequencies of the DGT of real valued signals.
* New functions FFTREAL computes only the positive frequencies of
the FFT of a real valued input signal.
* More systematic naming of functions:
CANDUAL -> GABDUAL
CANTIGHT -> GABTIGHT
MIXDUAL -> GAMIXDUAL
PROJDUAL -> GABPROJDUAL
GFBOUNDS -> GABFRAMEBOUNDS and GABRIESZBOUNDS
TF_ADAPTLASSO -> GABELITISTLASSO
TF_GROUPLASSO -> GABGROUPLASSO
* Reassignment is a method for sharpening the spectrogram. Support
for reassignment is included in the new function REASSIGN and an
easy to use plot RESGRAM.
* Easy to use plot for plotting instantantaneous frequency:
* Three different methos for computing instantaneous time and
frequency: INSTTFDGT, INSTTFPHASE and INSTTFABS.
* General speedup of many of the SPREAD* routines based on speedup
in COL2DIAG and more efficient algorithms for sparse matrices.
* COL2DIAG provides the basic coordinate change needed for
efficient implementation of spreading function methods. COL2DIAG
has a C-implementation.
* New function WIL2RECT converts Wilson coefficients from the
standard compact layout to a more loose layout, where the
coefficients are appropriatly placed on the TF-plane. The
rectangular format is welll suited for visualizing Wilson
* The functionality of GFBOUNDS was split into two methods
computing either frame bounds or Riesz basis bounds
* Dynamic range in SGRAM and RESGRAM is now specified by the
'dynrange' parameter instead of previously 'range'.
* greasylong and doppler signals added.
* Periodic Heaviside function added, PHEAVISIDE.
* Simple exponential wave added as EXPMODE.
Version 0.95 6/3 2008 svn no. 595
* DCT based resampling function.
Version 0.94 24/10 2007 svn no. 556
* Numerically stable computation of Hermite functions. Thanks to
* gabmulappr (approximation of an operator by a Gabor multiplier)
now works with fast algorithm.
* group lasso shrinkage and adaptive lasso shrinkage added with an
* Removed all support of lattices in the spreading operator
routines, as this is not practically usefull.
* Special support in candual for windows shorter than the number
* The configure style system has been removed. Use ltfatmex instead.
* phaseplot now uses the phaselocked dgt by default.
Version 0.93 10/8 2007 svn no. 504
* Easy compilation of Mex/Octave interfaces by 'ltfatmex' command
* Bug fixed for Wilson bases.
* Better support of choosing an alternative dimension for the
* fmax option added to sgram
* fftresample does Fourier interpolation
* phaseplot changed to always do full STFT
* moved to GPL v 3.0 license