OcempGUI 0.2.4 has been released.
OcempGUI is a python based toolkit for creating graphical user
interfaces using the pygame library. It offers various widgets and base
classes, which make it suitable for a broad range of projects and easily
* Python (>= 2.3) http://www.python.org
* Pygame (>= 1.7.1) http://www.pygame.org
* ATK (>= 1.12.1) http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gap/
* pkg-config http://pkgconfig.freedesktop.org/
Features in 0.2.4
* ocempgui.access.papi updated to version 0.0.3.
* New Box widget class, which allows its children to be positioned
* New 'opacity' attribute and set_opacity() method in the BaseWidget
class, which allow to set the alpha transparency for each widget.
Changes in 0.2.4
* The FaderSurface will apply the alpha value on every assignment, not
only on value changes.
* The create_screen() method of the Renderer accepts additional depth
as defined by pygame.display.set_mode().
* Fixed an error in Style.copy_style () which prevented certain styles
from being copied.
* Fixed multiple blits of the same area in the update() method of the
* Fixed a parent relation bug in the remove_widget() method of the
Renderer class, which could lead to wrong updates.
* Fixed a blitting bug in the layer info display.
* Fixed update issues in the Container and BaseWidget classes, which
could cause overlapping widget not to be displayed correctly.
The package and its signature are available from here:
MD5 sum = 03e265281e31c46f4a47794a9c4d5d4e
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.