the bugfix list for 0.2.x grows and pyweek is coming up soon, so I
thought, that a 0.2.1 release, which includes some minor enhancements
and several (more or less critical) bugfixes would be a nice thing.
I though about releasing it by the end of the next week, so if you have
any latest wishes for it, please tell me as soon as possible.
for the current changes list.
I thought about making a maintenance release available within the next
week for the OcempGUI 0.2.x branch, which will fix several annoying
bugs and add some new features.
The most important changes currently are:
* New TooltipWindow class
* Improved font caching
* New SIG_ENTER and SIG_LEAVE signals for widgets
* Various bugfixes for widgets and the Magnifier class
for the complete list of changes.
If you have any latest wishes for it, please tell me as soon as
On, Thu Aug 17, 2006, Marcus von Appen wrote:
> the bugfix list for 0.2.x grows and pyweek is coming up soon, so I
> thought, that a 0.2.1 release, which includes some minor enhancements
> and several (more or less critical) bugfixes would be a nice thing.
Some of the major enhancements of the 0.2.1 release will be:
* Observer pattern classes in ocempgui.events
* a new ImageLabel class for simple image display.
* Enhanced string drawing features in the ocempgui.draw.String module.
It's possible to set font styles on the fly now.
* Automatic widget updates on style changes through a new WidgetStyle
dictionary class (no widget.dirty =3D True calls anymore!).
* Improved dropshadow adjustments (coloring!)
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.