OcempGUI 0.1.3 has been released.
OcempGUI is a python based toolkit for creating (graphical) user
interfaces using the pygame library. It offers various widgets and base
classes, which make it suitable for a broad range of projects and easily
* python (>= 2.3) http://www.python.org
* pygame (>= 1.6) http://www.pygame.org
Changes in 0.1.3
* Filename fixes for case insensitive filesystems (from 0.2 branch).
* Fixed a bug in Image.load_image(), which prevented the detection of
alpha transparency (from 0.2 branch).
* New method __len__() in the EventManager class, which counts the
total amount of objects added in any of its queues (from 0.2 branch).
* The remove_widget() method of the Renderer class will correctly
remove the widget from the event mechanisms now.
* The load() style loading method of the Style class now recognizes
variables, which start with '_' (from 0.2 branch).
* Brushed up default FOLDER icon image (from 0.2 branch).
* Fixed a bug in ListItemCollection.destroy() which prevented it from
being destroyed correctly.
The package and its signature are available from here:
MD5 sum = a17d060b1d31f4c3087702c2b79de520
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.