OcempGUI 0.1.2 has been released.
OcempGUI is a python based toolkit for creating (graphical) user
interfaces using the pygame library. It offers various widgets and base
classes, which make it suitable for a broad range of projects and easily
* python (>= 2.3) http://www.python.org
* pygame (>= 1.6) http://www.pygame.org
Features in 0.1.2
* Added EventManager.emit_event() method, which emits Event objects.
* New method set_children() in Container class, which allows to set
the children of a Container using lists of widgets.
* New method insert_child() in Container class, which allows to insert
a widget at a specific position within the Container.
Changes in 0.1.2
* Minor typo fixes and corrections in the documentation.
* Improved TicTacToe example.
* Changed Label.multiline behaviour from os.linesep checks to
newline (\n) checks.
* Fixed a bug in Label.set_widget(), which prevented it from being
* Fixed a minor height calculation bug in the Window class.
* Fixed a bug in the Renderer which caused it to loose its set
The package and its signature are available from here:
MD5 sum = 3f2b7e654df555d757560d8bf4bf90cb
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.