OcempGUI 0.1.1 has been released.
OcempGUI is a python based toolkit for creating (graphical) user
interfaces using the pygame library. It offers various widgets and base
classes, which make it suitable for a broad range of projects and easily
* python (>= 2.3) http://www.python.org
* pygame (>= 1.6) http://www.pygame.org
Features in 0.1.1
* New TwistedRenderer class for server/client scenarios using the
Renderer class. (Thanks to Benjamin Olsen)
* Added password support to Entry widget class (Thanks to Gregor
Changes in 0.1.1
* Improved event manager comparisons, which could cause wrong results
in some circumstances.
* Editable widgets now will not reset their caret nor loose
focus on pressing RETURN or ESC.
* Improved caret and scrolling behaviour in Entry widget class
(Thanks to Benjamin Olsen).
* Fixed recognition of ENTER key in Editable widget class. It now
behaves similar to the RETURN key.
* Fixed eventarea bug for widgets, that are removed from a Container
or Bin, so that they will not be notified anymore.
The package and its signature are available from here:
MD5 sum = 1b4815733a39794a53d56b5c3869bee0
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.