OcempGUI 0.0.8 has been released.
OcempGUI is a python based toolkit for creating (graphical) user
interfaces using the pygame library. It offers various widgets and base
classes making it suitable for a broad range of projects and easily
extensible by the creation of own widgets.
* python (>= 2.3) http://www.python.org
* pygame (>= 1.6) http://www.pygame.org
Features in 0.0.8
* UML diagrams for all widgets are now available.
* Various style class improvements, including a method to load own
style files, better and enhanced drawing methods and more.
* Widgets support theme engines using own Style class implementations.
* Improved and more examples.
* New abstract Range widget class.
* New CheckButton widget class.
* EventManager class can let one object grab all events.
* New ocempgui.widgets.components package.
* New package ocempgui.access for accessibility support.
* Accessibility enhancements for all widgets such as keyboard navigation
* Improved example applications.
* Documentation installation.
Changes in 0.0.8
* Too many to list. Please browse the ChangeLog file shipped with the
package for details about them.
Known issues in 0.0.8
* Container and Bin widgets tend to slow down the drawing and
refreshing of themselves and their children.
The package and its signature are available from here:
MD5 sum = 5110f51bd72562609f18ca6bb292f3c1
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.