OcempGUI 0.0.7 has been released.
OcempGUI is a python based toolkit for creating (graphical) user
interfaces using the pygame library. It offers various widgets and base
classes making it suitable for a broad range of projects and easily
extensible by the creation of own widgets.
* python (>= 2.3) http://www.python.org
* pygame (>= 1.6) http://www.pygame.org
Features in 0.0.7
* New Style class in the widget package, which handles the drawing of
* Widgets support different states.
* New events for a fine grained signal control.
* Various new methods and properties in the widgets.
* New event management system, which scales better with a high amount of
* The event management system now can handle any kind of signal
* Various other features, see the NEWS file of the package for more
Changes in 0.0.7
* Various bugfixes within the widgets.
* The Rectangle and Style module were removed from the draw package in
favour of the new Style class in the widget package.
* The run_signal_handlers() method of the BaseObject class now accepts
additional arguments to pass to its callbacks.
* Various other changes, see the NEWS file of the package for more
Known issues in 0.0.7
* The modality does not work as supposed at the moment. This will be
fixed in 0.0.8.
* The newly introduced sensitive property and set_sensitive() methods
are currently not supported as supposed by the widgets This will be
fixed in 0.0.8.
The package and its signature are available from here:
MD5 sum = 8abb22399fa89e2468f15e01841f4e61
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.