OcempGUI 0.0.5 has been released.
OcempGUI is a python based toolkit for creating (graphical) user
interfaces using the pygame library. It offers various widgets and base
classes making it suitable for a broad range of projects and easily
extensible by the creation of own widgets.
* python (>= 2.3) http://www.python.org
* pygame (>= 1.6) http://www.pygame.org
Features in 0.0.5
* New ProgressBar widget for displaying progress states.
* ScrolledList now supports deselection of items using the pressed
CTRL key and clicking.
* New data property in ListItem, which can be used as data slot.
Changes in 0.0.5
* Various changes in the ScrolledList and ListItem classes. See
the NEWS file of the package for a detailled list.
* Corrected a remove_widget () bug in the Bin class.
* Centralized the usage of global variables in the widgets package.
* Removed "select" event from widget system.
The package and its signature are available from here:
MD5 sum = b0916799965986ed7753ffa9ed349211
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.