OcempGUI 0.0.4 has been released.
OcempGUI is a python based toolkit for creating (graphical) user
interfaces using the pygame library. It offers various widgets and base
classes making it suitable for a broad range of projects and easily
extensible by the creation of own widgets.
* python (>= 2.3) http://www.python.org
* pygame (>= 1.6) http://www.pygame.org
Changes in 0.0.4
* Corrected some minor size calculation bugs in the HFrame class.
* Corrected a position check bug in the ScrolledList class.
* Corrected the visible text size in the Entry class to respect the
* Keyboard repeat on pressed keys is now enabled.
* The ScrolledList class now emits a "select-change" signal upon
changes in the selection of its items.
* Documentation improvements.
The package and its signature are available from here:
MD5 sum = e5a215f4ea509390fa6d9d10ee8482d6
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.