OcempGUI 0.0.1 has been released.
OcempGUI is a python based toolkit for creating (graphical) user
interfaces using the pygame library. It offers various widgets and base
classes making it suitable for a broad range of projects and easily
extensible by the creation of own widgets.
* python (>= 2.3) http://www.python.org
* pygame (>= 1.6) http://www.pygame.org
Features in 0.0.1
* Initial release containing the following modules widgets
- Buttons (including Radio-, Toggle- and Image-)
- Entry box (single text line)
- Frames (horizontal and vertical)
- Scale (horizontal and vertical)
- ScrollBar (horizontal and vertical)
- Window (including a modal dialog window)
* Own render engine and event management
* Basic drawing wrappers to pygame
The package and its signature are available from here:
MD5 sum = e21778527a340dbdcb89188ccd9aaaf8
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.