It seems my latest e-mail didn't get through. Let me try again. This
* [stdin], [stdout], [stderr], [stdnull]
* outputting to a [Buffer]
* a [printf] that works correctly with %a and %t
* a full reimplementation of module Printf for use with outputs
* reading/writing single precision floats
* reading enumerations of chars, lines, strings and all sorts of numbers
* writing enumerations of chars, lines, strings and all sorts of
Enclosed a new test case. Additional features are waiting for a word on
my improvements to Enum. Should I resend it?
Cheers and thanks to Richard for his nice piece on "how to get your code
into an open-source project",
Security of Distributed Systems
Angry researcher: French Universities need reforms, but the LRU act brings liquidations.