Great program! I wish I would have found this and started logging my observations a long time ago. I really like to observe double stars so I wanted a list specifically for them. I (painstakingly) added 200 double stars as "targets" from a list that I found online and I used your guide to add a project for them so I can run statistics on which ones I've observed. Here are a few suggestions I would offer after using the program for about a week.
1) As a previous poster said, a "Now" button would be great. Having the end time just add 10 minutes to the begin time by default would be nice too. That's usually the most tedious step when adding a new observation.
2) I know the optional fields are italicized, but honestly, I can only see the difference between the optional and mandatory field if I really look hard. Maybe a "*" instead of italicized would be better?
3) Since I have so many double stars in my "Targets", I like to list them by right ascension, but when I select one in the section on the right, it scrolls the left hand section to the object, but the left hand section scrolls away from the object and I have to find it again in the list. (Hopefully that makes sense) You need a lot of targets listed to reproduce the problem.
4) Maybe a planned observing section where you can pick objects out of the catalogs that you want to view that night.
5) Glad to hear keyboard shortcuts are coming!
Again, thank you for all of your efforts on Observation Manager. It's nice to have a free, open option.
Sorry, typo in number 3. It should read like this. "when I select one in the section on the right, it scrolls the left hand section to the object, but the RIGHT hand section scrolls away from the object and I have to find it again in the list."