I’ve find, that when I fill forms like “session” or “site” in Russian language, when I write a few words (e.g. объектив Canon) only first word “объектив” visible in folder “session”. For language I select Russian (the same result when I select another language). Also a funny view have saved file itself. All letters in Russian text saved separately.
Unfortunately I don’t know how to attach files in this forum for sand you an axample :(
ok thanks. I'll have a look on this...
Please allow me some time to find and fix the problem...
Thanks and regards
I've found the problem and will provide a fix with ObservationManager version 0.820.
Thanks for your feedback
Log in to post a comment.
Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter:
You seem to have CSS turned off.
Please don't fill out this field.