Does someone have a dutch translation??
When not, we start to make it.
Not that we know of... Please use version 0.5.1 when writing the translation...
My dutch translation for 0.50 was almost finnish ;-) when circumstances forced me to focus on other activities. Since then did not find time to do final review etc. Lets discuss possibilities for joining strengths;
send mail containing your e-mail address to infinite-mnkz at users.sourceforge.net
Additional to translating locale strings I have worked on other internationalization and / or localization issues:
- translating most frequently used USMARC field descriptions
- A4 paper size for pdf reports
- customized biblio_fields.php
Where can I post the Dutch translation for version 0.51??
M. de Vogel
Could you please submit a patch:
Dutch translation for Openbiblio version 0.5.1 is posted as patch.
For our use I have edited lots of files.
Some of the modifications I have made:
- place hold also for alphanumeric barcodes.
- appended a table with authors.
- only two groups (adult and juvenile) were available. Now are 10 groups available.
- added page and table-sructure for subscription-info.
- searchtext cannot be nothing.
- handpoint when mouseover by buttons.
- and so on...
Where can we find this patch?
When viewing this message on the SourceForge site, look near the top of the page for a row of links that starts 'Summary | Admin | Home Page'. Near the middle of that list, you should see a link called 'Patches'. Clicking on that will give you the list of pending patches to OpenBiblio. One of them is the Dutch translation.
It should be there but I found no file(s) to download over there...
You're right. I didn't take a look. You might try sending a message directly to mdevogel.
Indeed. Something was going wrong when posting the translation. Now it is posted!!
Log in to post a comment.