A new & hopefully improved release of Lookup is available here in the patch area as well as at my web site (www.flos-inc.com/projects).some of the changes are:
- incorporated SRU protocall as an option to YAZ based on Dec2006 work of Ritteh.
use of YAZ is now optional.
- now possible to backup from a choice on a multi-hit list without haveing to do
a new search - all data is retained at the browser.
- added 'Lookup Settings' screen to Admin tab for most configuration options.
- added 'Lookup Hosts' screen to Admin tab for host info maintenance.
- removed references in install instructions to older versions.
- moved all lookup files into own new directory '.../openbiblio/lookup2'
- changes to Author or Title by user will result in new Cutter if 'AutoDewey' in effect.
Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter:
You seem to have CSS turned off.
Please don't fill out this field.