error message

Help
2014-07-30
2014-07-30
  • NETS Resource Centre

Database Query Error - You've Probably Found a Bug
    Database query failed
    Please give all the information on this page to your support personnel.

Query select * from biblio_copy_fields_dm order by description failed. The DBMS said this:

Table 'netsbvgo_openbiblio.biblio_copy_fields_dm' doesn't exist
    Debug Backtrace (most recent call first):
    /home/netsbvgo/public_html/openbiblio/classes/Error.php:137 FatalHandler->printBackTrace()
    /home/netsbvgo/public_html/openbiblio/classes/Error.php:105 FatalHandler->dbError('select * from biblio_copy_fields_dm order by description ', 'Database query failed', 'Table \'netsbvgo_openbiblio.biblio_copy_fields_dm\' doesn\'t exist')
    /home/netsbvgo/public_html/openbiblio/classes/Query.php:91 Fatal->dbError('select * from biblio_copy_fields_dm order by description ', 'Database query failed', 'Table \'netsbvgo_openbiblio.biblio_copy_fields_dm\' doesn\'t exist')
    /home/netsbvgo/public_html/openbiblio/classes/Query.php:266 Query->_act('select * from biblio_copy_fields_dm order by description ')
    /home/netsbvgo/public_html/openbiblio/classes/Query.php:271 Query->_exec('select * from biblio_copy_fields_dm order by description ')
    /home/netsbvgo/public_html/openbiblio/classes/DmQuery.php:20 Query->exec('select * from biblio_copy_fields_dm order by description ')
    /home/netsbvgo/public_html/openbiblio/classes/DmQuery.php:27 DmQuery->_get('biblio_copy_fields_dm')
    /home/netsbvgo/public_html/openbiblio/catalog/biblio_copy_new_form.php:38 DmQuery->getAssoc('biblio_copy_fields_dm')

• NETS Resource Centre

I have been all along using the old version of OpenBiblio but recently someone downloaded the latest version for me and merged it with my old catalogue. Other functions are working well but if i add a title to the database no barcode is assigned and when i want to add a copy i get this error. What could be the problem please help

• Hans van der Weij

Probably the database version is not updated.

Is the database version in the page footer equal to 0.7.1?
    If the number is lower, you should run the database conversion tool by opening the install page in your internet browser. For example; your browser location bar shows
    http://openbiblioexample/home
    change this into
    http://openbiblioexample/install
    Press enter and follow the instructions.

Anonymous

Cancel  Add attachments

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

No, thanks