Todays date
    Library Name
    Library Address
    Phone number
    opening hours.

just one problem, the address:
    101 1st Street
    Busytown, IA 11111-2222
    is not mine and i have no idea how to change it, it isn't part of any settings. how can i change these two address lines?

• Hans van der Weij

Edit file
      \reports\letterdefs\overdueLetter.xml

Syntax instructions are given in top comment of this file.
      It is even possible to change pdf paper size, date format; ask if you need it.

• Nobody/Anonymous

It seems this fix is for 0.5, I can't find the folder letterdefs (there's a folder named defs in reports) and I can't find overdueletter.xml on my system. How can I configure the reports in 0.6 so that dunning letters make sense.

P. Stupple

• Micah Stetson

Micah Stetson - 2007-05-09

This is a bit tricky.  The old reports system had a couple of fixed printout types, labels and letters, with xml files to configure the specifics.  In 0.6, the different printouts are called layouts, and there are no fixed types of layout, just some examples in the layouts/default folder.  What you need to do is to copy the overdue layout out of default so you can override it.  So copy layouts/default/overdue.php to layouts/overdue.php and open it with a text editor (like Notepad).  Now eventually, we'll have a simpler language for you to define layouts in, but for right now, it's straight PHP.  I apologize for this, but at the time, flexibility was a much higher priority for me than ease of use.  If you just want to change the address or text on the printout, you should be able to find it in that file and just change it.  For anything more complicated, ask here.

Micah

• Nobody/Anonymous

Hi there !
            I have developed a custom report for Member Card Printing. When i run the report, it print all the member cards. The i added a link to Member View page to Print a Particuler member card. When i passed the URL ( like <a href="../shared/layout.php?rpt=Report&name=cards&mbrid=<?php echo $mbrid;?>" it print the report as the previous criteria was supplied to that report ! CAN ANY ONE HELP ME OUT !

J.I

• Micah Stetson

Micah Stetson - 2008-01-09

0.6.0 doesn't have a way to link directly to a layout without first viewing the report results.  This was an oversight on my part.  You have 2 options: either link to the report results like this:

../report/run_report.php?type=cards&rpt_mbrid=<?php echo HURL($mbrid) ?>

and then click on the layout, or you can modify shared/layout.php to take a report name and parameters.  I'll try to do this for the next release.

Micah

• Sunil Jacob

Sunil Jacob - 2009-10-09

Hi J.I,

can you please share the code you used for Member Card printing.

SJo

• Sunil Jacob

Sunil Jacob - 2009-10-09

Hi J.I,

Please send to my mail sunil1405@gmail.com

Thanks in advance

• Nobody/Anonymous

Hi J.

Can you please also send me the code for Member Card Printing report (zia@zsols.com)

Thanks
    ZR

• Hans van der Weij

Layouts for printing member cards and overdue letters can be downloaded from my personal site. Look for the customization packages titled "school".

Anonymous

Cancel  Add attachments