threesms broken after webtext link change

Anonymous
2012-08-15
2013-04-24
  • Anonymous - 2012-08-15

    Hi All,

    It appears as though the three webtext page has changed from webtext.three.ie to webtexts.three.ie (note the 's') and this appears to have broken threesms.

    Unfortunately, I don't know enough to correct this myself in the source code so I was wondering if someone could have a look?

    Here is the output from trying to send a webtext.

    I've had to use pastebin for the output as sourceforge seems to think I am spamming…

    http://pastebin.com/Sdg64yEf

     
  • Anonymous - 2012-08-15

    OK, I actually did some sleuthing.

    I tried a simple replace of webtext.three to webtexts.three but I got the following back.

    DEBUG: Running actions from step '0' to '2'
    DEBUG: STEP0: start goto
    DEBUG: about to fetch "http://webtexts.three.ie/login.jsp"
    DEBUG: fetched url in 1 seconds with result "404 Not Found"
    DEBUG: STEP0: end, result = FAILURE
    

    I then started playing around with tamperdata to see if anything jumped out like the correct url :) but that was no go.

    I grabbed the HTTP headers but they don't mean much to me to be honest. Again, pasted to pastebin below.

    http://pastebin.com/kmqfjELn

    Most of it looks like Google Ads rubbish but the top three are related to webtexts.three.ie

     

Log in to post a comment.

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter:

JavaScript is required for this form.





No, thanks