Nice piece for aquarium enthusiasts.
1. The first run. Default setting for date format was j.n.aaaa (Slovak envrironment). Program did no save any data without alert. After changing to dd-MM-yy started running correctly. Set correct default setting.
2. I recommend default setting set to checked for utf8 checkbox in the tab Report settings.
3. I recommend to the manual add notice, that the database path must not include space (like Documents and Settings). The browser does not find the reports (in the same directory).
4. Compatibility graph for fishes. The green vertical line displays dKH, but the horizontal line displays dGH. Fishbase has dGH only.
5. Compatibility graph for fishes uses attribut Common name. Everywhere (Aquarium report, Listbox in the tab Fishes) is used attribut Name. I reccomend to use the attribute Name here too.
6. Tab Plantbase. The attribute Height has prompt on wrong place (1 line higher).