Menu

Skeleton structure in place

Developers
Web Hiker
2005-07-08
2013-04-16
  • Web Hiker

Web Hiker - 2005-07-08

I've added in the basic skeleton for the workspace. The server module is still empty, Tom, feel free to adopt whatever layout you want here.

The Java client module has all the xdocs used for generating the web site. If you want to modify or add docs, this is the place to do it.
    To redploy to the sourceforge net, you need Maven :

maven site:deploy -Dmaven.username=yourSFusername

which will generate the entire web site and upload it to SF. This needs to be done from within the clients\java directory.

wh

• Tom McCubbin

Tom McCubbin - 2005-07-08

Looks great...i'll import the server code over the weekend...its standalone for the initial tests, and then i'll integrate w/ apache.

-tom

• Web Hiker

Web Hiker - 2005-07-12

Or pehaps you need more than the weekend?

;>

• Tom McCubbin

Tom McCubbin - 2005-07-12

i am just finishing packaging an rpm for some dev tasks at Bank of America, and now its off to do this...finally!

sorry...

• Web Hiker

Web Hiker - 2005-07-13

No worries.
      We've got public holidays now so off until Monday!

Take your time.

• Tom McCubbin

Tom McCubbin - 2005-07-13

I have finally made progress...though i have lots of questions still to be resolved, as bdbxml seems to add some additional artifacts ontop of XQuery...we'll work them out.  For me, its mostly getting my hands around the idea of containers, and addressing documents w/in them.  My use has always been XQuery on specific docs to extract information.  But i think i'm getting it up and working.  I'll have a first cut in soon that will support the basics of creating documents, deleting documents, (Updating documents?), and returning results from XQuery statements...

You should see something soon...

-tom