NuSOAP with PHP 5.2.9 - Missing parameters ?!

Help
2010-02-11
2013-06-06
  • Alon Kobets

Alon Kobets - 2010-02-11

Hi,

I was running PHP 5.1.x and everything was working fine, but after server upgrade (not under my control) to PHP 5.2.9 I suddenly get this error:

The content type text/html; charset=UTF-8 of the response message does not match the content type of the binding (text/xml; charset=utf-8). If using a custom encoder, be sure that the IsContentTypeSupported method is implemented properly. The first 358 bytes of the response were: '<br />
    <b>Warning</b>:  Missing argument 1 for AuthenticateClient() in <b>/home/gwizard/public_html/cable-center.co.il/store/ws/inc/WSfunctions.inc.php</b> on line <b>4</b><br />
    <br />
    <b>Warning</b>:  Missing argument 2 for AuthenticateClient() in <b>/home/gwizard/public_html/cable-center.co.il/store/ws/inc/WSfunctions.inc.php</b> on line <b>4</b><br />
    '.

My client is WCF (.NET).

I've verified that PHP side gets the request with the params for the functions using both Wireshark and internal PHP traces, but somewhere after that they are getting lost. I've no idea why and how to debug this properly.

Help ?! Please ?! Anyone ?!

:)

• Scott Nichol

Scott Nichol - 2010-04-26

Possibly the configuration of always_populate_raw_post_data?

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

JavaScript is required for this form.

No, thanks