user root - 2012-05-23

so. i've used nusoap pretty much for all web services stuff for 4 - 5 years now. it's all good. except this time i'm getting this crappy message back from an awesome asp.net server: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

my nusoap is NuSOAP/0.7.3 (1.114) the remote thing is: Microsoft-IIS/7.5 X-AspNet-Version: 2.0.50727 X-Powered-By: ASP.NET (powered my behind). anyway…

i did read a lot of stuff on google about the fact the this awesome error message is caused usually when one or more of the fields used by the remote action are missing. i did check and re-check for that and that's not the case here. the wsdl is a big long mess but using GetEvents off the $client->getProxy() i did confirm that all the fields that thing is asking for are present.

i even made the whole request as xml and sent it over via the send() method without parsing the wsdl. same result: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

there is not much support on the other end so i decided to ask here if somebody has any suggestions…

thanks….