We are pleased to announce the latest NST release: "NST 18 SVN:5413". This is an interim release which includes all of the NST and Fedora 18 package updates since "2013-Apr-13" rolled into a fresh ISO image. If you are building your own NST YUM repository or have a subscription to the NST PRO YUM repository, you do not need this ISO image. You can simply "yum update" your NST system(s).
Here are some of the highlights for this release:
- The next generation NST WUI Network Interface Bandwidth Monitor 2 application is available. It includes the following new features and enhancements:
- Graph Zoom & Pan - Allows for different graph monitor views and fine-grain data rate measurements.
- Selectable Sample Buffer Size - Allows for the generation of very long duration (i.e., days) monitoring graphs.
- Data Rate Buffering - Allows for data rate capture while a monitor is paused.
- Archive & Loading - Allows for historical review or data analysis from a monitor collected on a different NST system.
- Monitor Snapshotting - Generate a Read-Only bandwidth monitoring graph clone for quick data rate measurements.
- Trigger Event Graph Color - Create a Visual Alarm Display when a defined trigger event occurs.
- Trigger Event Snapshot - Create a Monitor Snapshot each time a defined trigger event occurs.
- Monitor Appearance - Customize the look of each monitoring graph.
- An NST WUI Network Interface Bandwidth Monitor 2 screenshot is shown here monitoring Network Interface: "p1p1" with the Ruler Measurement Tool enabled.