In addition to bug squashing, this release includes the following new functionality:
- Parameters are now floating point values.
- Spectra can have arbitrary binning over slices
of parameter space.
- Pre-sort filtering has been implemented.
- Xamine's maximum spectrum count has been
increased to 5000 (from 999).
- Xamine implements destroy callbacks on all cached
widgets. This should fix most of the crash
problems seen to this date.
Other bugfixes (SpecTcl's bugs are at http://daqbugs.nscl.msu.edu rather than here):
31: 2d's spectrum displays missing last chan (Xamine)
61: Crash on writing grobjs to file. (Xamine)
67: Online-offline switch can crash SpecTcl.
69: Xamine allowed invalid coordinates to be
accepted for gates and summing regions.