#Markdown.py for Notepad++ Python Scripting plugin
A Notepad++ Python Scriping Plugin implementation of John Gruber's Markdown.
Converts Markdown to HTML
1. Copy **Markdown.py** to **\plugins\PythonScript\scripts\** in your NPP folder
2. Copy the **markdown** folder to **\plugins\PythonScript\lib\** in your NPP folder
3. Restart NPP. It will now appear as a menu item under Plugins…Python Script…Scripts
1. Select the text to minify, or select nothing.
2. Go to the NPP menu, Plugins…Python Script…Scripts…Markdown and click!
3. If selected text is detected, it mins and replaces the selected text, otherwise the entire contents of current document.
4. Undo is available if you dont like the results
John Gruber - Markdown - http://daringfireball.net/projects/markdown/
The Python Markdown Project - http://packages.python.org/Markdown/
Log in to post a comment.
Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter:
You seem to have CSS turned off.
Please don't fill out this field.