Here are some feedbacks provided by my emplyees who recently migrated from dreamweaver to npp + nppftp
_ We can't <CTRL+X>/<CTRL+V> or cut/paste or drag/grop files directly from de FTP view (to create simply copy_of_xxxxx.php for exemple)
_ We can't simple-click on a file to rename it (or hit <F2>)
_ when uploading a file we can close it before it is fully uploaded ... so that the upload stops in the middle... the upload should go on...
_ There is no alert message when we try to upload a file that has been modified by someone else (you could compare the locale-side file to the server-side file? or compe the last-modified fields?)
_A complex case :
- I Open the connexion profile_1
- I open the file index.php
- I close the connexion profile_1
- I open the connexion profle_2
- If I try to save index.php (from the profile_1), nothing happens (It should at least alert me that I'l not on the right profile, or it should auto connect to the profile_1 and save the file in the right directory...)
Hope it will help you !