Menu

Mapping Problems (again)

Florian B
2011-08-04
2013-05-21
  • Florian B

Florian B - 2011-08-04

Hey Community,

I'm having some trouble with the mapping…

I've created a test.php to test the plug-in with some xdebug_break(); breakpoints etc. But every time I'm calling the script in the browser, notepad++ starts throwing the following mapping errors:

there, you can see the remote path of the script. the local path is the following:

my config:

Remote Path:
    file:///srv/www/htdocs/fb/test/

Local Path:
    C:\Users\*…*\AppData\Roaming\Notepad++\plugins\config\NppFTP\Cache\fb@1*…*4\www\fb\test\
    *…* = censored

i can't figure out why it does not work. i even tried copying the test.php on my local system to C:\xdebugTest\test.php and i changed the Local Path value to C:\xdebugTest\, because i thought the @ may cause the trouble, but i still get the mapping errors.

because of the mapping errors i can't set breakpoints via notepad++. actually i can debug with xdebug_break(); breakpoints in the code and the option "Use SOURCE command for all files and bypass maps", but that's a lil' bit uncomfortable…

any ideas? :/

• Damjan Cvetko

Damjan Cvetko - 2011-08-04

Hi astarax.

It's the IDE KEY that doesnt match. Server sends "netbeans-xdebug" but you are restricting mapping to "xdebug". Ither fix it in N++ to the whole key, or remove it alltogether, if you don't need to restrict it.

Best,
    -Z

• Florian B

Florian B - 2011-08-05

okay i changed the key and now it works, great!

but i also had to us the IP, the hostname didn't work

tyvm!