New feature: Sreach results history
- New search results are listed under a new tree in the Find Results pane.
- Preavious searches are collapsed beneath.
- Switch to the found results command was added (F7).
- Delete a result or a group of results by pressing the Delete key.
- Goto found result by presing the Enter key.
- Added goto next/previous found result commands (F4 and Shift+F4).
- New "smart" highlighting of results in the Find Results pane (works with regular expressions, multi-words etc).
- Added hit count per search and per file in Find Results pane.
- Allow using shortcuts from the Find Results pane (like F8 to get back to the editor).
- After search in files (or open files) the focus is set to the Find Results pane and the find dialog is hidden (in case something was found).
- Added shortcut keys for the Find dialog.
- Added "Clear All" in the Find Results pane context menu
- Removed automatic bookmarks when double-clicking found result.
- Fixed a serious bug after searching/replacing in files returned with no results.
- There are some changes to stylers.xml
- Based on code from 28.01.2009 (405)