DoxyIt Issue when closing N++

dail8859
2013-06-26
2013-06-27
  • dail8859

dail8859 - 2013-06-26

I've ran into an issue with my DoxyIt plugin. When I close N++, Windows pops up an error message after the N++ window disappears saying that N++ has stopped working. I've tried a clean install of N++ with the default plugins and as soon as I install DoxyIt is when the error starts popping up.

The funny thing is that I only encounter this issue on my machine at work, and not at home. Both are Windows 7 64 bit with N++ 6.3.3 so I'm not sure what is different between the two.

Has anybody else encountered this? Or could someone possibly try installing it from the plugin manager to confirm/deny the issue?

Thanks

P.S. Are there any tips on debugging such an issue? Obviously I can't run the dll from MSVC 2010.

• dail8859

dail8859 - 2013-06-26

Yes, I did figure it was do to the dll entry point and even attempted some modifications to that part of the code but it didn't help. I'll definitely look at some other code to see if there is anything I need to change.

Yes it is in C++ so I will definitely try that out.

Thanks!

• dail8859

dail8859 - 2013-06-27

Hi cchris,
    The XBrackets Lite plugin was very helpful. I used the debugging info you pointed me to and tracked down a bad memory issue (which wasn't causing problems on my home PC at all for some reason).

Thanks for the help!

Last edit: dail8859 2013-06-27

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

No, thanks