Plugin ACCPC has been updated to version 1.3
(Auto completion for custom PHP classes)
The new version includes some really nice features now! There is a new docking window, which lists all of your classes and their attributes and methods. The classes, attributes and methods can be double clicked to open the PHP file where they are defined in and jumps directly to the declaration / definition. Also there is a quick search function to find classes and their properties. So instead searching for the file on your drive, opening it and then searching for the classes, attributes or methods inside, you just make a double click and keep working. The list has same features (and even some more) like the autocompletion popup: visibility, parameters (with optional parameters as gray text), etc. The docking window can be opened through the new toolbar icon or through Notepad++'s top main menu.
One another change is the support for constant and static attributes and static methods, which are accessed through the "::" operator now, like you would do it in PHP. This works with non-instantiated classes too. Thanks to johntaa for this suggestion! ;-)
Just a note about a small change regarding the visualization of the visibility. Instead of using colored +, - and # for the visibility, small colored icons are used now. They have the same colors and means: public, protected, private. I hope this is understandable.
I hope you like it. If you have any questions, feature requests or if you found a bug, report it to me and I'll have a look at it. :-)
- Class constants and static attributes / methods can now be accessed by the "::" operator and are not visible in the popup for "->" operator anymore
- When parsing large directories takes too much time (> 5 sec.), a popup will be shown with the message "Please wait..." and a progress bar to indicate the process status
- New optional docking window which shows all available classes and their properties. Double click on attributes and methods opens the corresponsing file and jumps to the declaration. Also a search function included.
- Toolbar Button for PHP class inspector added
- Autocompletion popup can now be closed with the BACK and DELETE keys too
- Entries in autocompletion popup are shown with colored icons at left side instead with #, +, -
- Message handling in background optimized
- Small optimization in GetCurrentPHPClass()
- Bugfix: Comments, strings and non PHP data are removed prior calling GetCurrentPHPClass() now too
- Bugfix: Crash in UTF8UnicodePos() under some conditions
- Bugfix: Autocompletion starts only if full operator entered (previously it was triggered by char '>' but popup then didn't showed up)
- Bugfix: Classes which are temporarily defined in Notepad++ but not saved in a file are not saved in the internal structure on shutdown anymore and are removed on each parsing too
- Bugfix: Parsed files are loaded with correct encoding now
- Some code cleanup
Greetings & thanks for testing and suggestions: Sven, johntaa, Mark, Sandrina
If you have any questions, please do not send emails to email@example.com anymore.
Instead create a ticket at https://sourceforge.net/p/accpc/tickets/?source=navbar
or send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter:
You seem to have CSS turned off.
Please don't fill out this field.