Change Small font Plugin Manager?

• Brittney Smith

Brittney Smith - 2014-03-21

Not sure whether I should ask this in NPP forum or if there's a way to contact Dave - the Plugin Mgr dev?

In plugin mgr description window for each plugin, text is really small compared to most any app's Help or Settings UI. Font size ~ 8 - 9 pt., depending on what font Plugin Mgr actually uses. Regardless, it's very small.
    Is there any way to increase the size of that text?

Somewhere in NPP ?, saw note that a Plugin Mgr description / help file was included w/ the distribution. I also can't open the PluginManagerPlugins.xml file in OpenOffice Calc - gave error. Opened it in Excel - not much in it.

What the H is the stack of "alpha characters" on the left, after submitting a post? :D

Last edit: Brittney Smith 2014-03-21
  • cchris

cchris - 2014-03-22

Anout PM font: please use instead. Contacting Dave directly does work too, but be patient, he seems to be very busy these days.

I could use N++ to open the big xml file and find stuff in it. It has no line end characters, so a number of applications choke on it I bet.

Finally, when I opened the Open Disuccion forum page today, I was welcome by that unwieldy stack of alpha characters forming the poster name. Switching to another page and back undid the mess. Perhaps testing a new captcha algorithm? :D

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

No, thanks