Reopen files

Cirunz
2004-08-18
2012-11-13
  • Cirunz

Cirunz - 2004-08-18

There is a way to set NPP for reopen automatically, on start, the files was in tabs when the program was closed the last time?

I hope this is understandable ^^;;;;

• Don HO

Don HO - 2004-09-16

There's no way to reopen the opened files on the last session. Anyway there's a list of opened files (on the last session) in the Menu File, that I consider it's a more flexible solution.

Don

• Cirunz

Cirunz - 2004-09-16

Flexible is Flexible, but too dinamic: I usually work on ten-fifteen files and a lot of this remains in work for weeks, than I find more usefull and quickly to have all of that opened when I start the editor, or at least a function to open all the recent list in a single click.

• Nobody/Anonymous

Is there a way to disable this. I find it infuriating that everytime I open N++ I have to close all of the files I was using last time.

• MJG

MJG - 2007-07-01

On Preferences dialog, MISC tab, uncheck "Remember the current session for next launch" if you don't want to keep closing the files you were using the last time. --Joel

• Nobody/Anonymous

I'm happy to see that the newest version supports this (one click opening of recent files)! Perhaps an option to open the files that were open when the editor closed would be useful? Either another menu option for files open when the editor closed last or some way to set default to open those unclosed files would be very useful.

I'm new to ++ but I love it so far! Great work!

- Stephen
        http://mekosh.org/

• Don HO

Don HO - 2005-04-05

> Either another menu option for files open when the editor
      > closed last or some way to set default to open those
      > unclosed files would be very useful.

That's why "open all recent files" exist.
      I won't do this feature, sorry.

Don

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

No, thanks