Number pad not entering numbers (only in NP++)

mattj
2013-08-21
2013-08-25
  • mattj

mattj - 2013-08-21

Hello all, this is as odd a bug as I've experienced with NP++. Randomly my number pad (right side of keyboard) doesn't enter numbers when using NP++, it's like the num lock is turned off basically - but only in the GUI. I can click into anything else on the computer and use it without issue.

Right now for example if I hit the 8 button while in NP++ the cursor moves up a line, if I click any other screen with text entry and I hit the same button it works fine.

Windows 7 Home system, Microsoft ergo keyboard.

Thoughts anyone?

• cchris

cchris - 2013-08-25

Does this happen when you rname your plugins folder to for instance "lugins", so that there is none loaded?
    Wat is your input lannguage? Does problem affect all input languages if you have more than one?
    Are you sure you didn't hit Caps Lock just before numpad stops entering digits?
    Are you sure there is no uderneath dialog boox open? Specially those from search/replace, but I have had a similar problem with the "download or open" dialog recently?

Well, if nothing from the above gets us forward, it will narrow the issue down.

CChris

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

JavaScript is required for this form.

No, thanks