what did I do here?

  • Jan Schreiber

    Jan Schreiber - 2012-10-20

    Those vertical lines are tabs. You probably indented part of the text. To get rid of the tabs, select text with the mouse and press shift+tab.

  • Loreia2

    Loreia2 - 2012-10-29

    Ho hike1213,

    those are called indent guides and can be switched off by ticking:

    View / Show Symbol / Show Indent guide

    Thank you and best regards,