FunctionList: Any plans for updating features?

stepher
2013-07-30
2013-08-09
  • stepher

stepher - 2013-07-30

Hi all,

I posted in other, somewhat-related topics but never saw any response. So, I thought I'd call it out separately.

The add-in FunctionList (NPP V6.3.3 and earlier) has sorting, view and GoTo function options (buttons at the top of the FunctionList window). Are there any plans to make the new/current FunctionList (NPP V6.4 and later) compatible w/the "older FunctionList?

Personally, I primarily use the alphabetical sorting option (vs. sequence). Unless I've missed how to make that happen in these most recent versions (some option setting or some coding in one of the .xml files), I have remained with NPP V6.3.3 for now.

Thanks for any update anyone can provide.

Love NPP and am glad to have it. My greatest appreciation to the folks who continue to improve it.

Cheers...Steph

Last edit: stepher 2013-08-09
  • stepher

stepher - 2013-08-09

Bump....

Hi all,

I posted in other, somewhat-related topics but never saw any response. So, I thought I'd call it out separately.

The add-in FunctionList (NPP V6.3.3 and earlier) has sorting, view and GoTo function options (buttons at the top of the FunctionList window). Are there any plans to make the new/current FunctionList (NPP V6.4 and later) compatible w/the "older FunctionList?

Personally, I primarily use the alphabetical sorting option (vs. sequence). Unless I've missed how to make that happen in these most recent versions (some option setting or some coding in one of the .xml files), I have remained with NPP V6.3.3 for now.

Thanks for any update anyone can provide.

Love NPP and am glad to have it. My greatest appreciation to the folks who continue to improve it.

Cheers...Steph

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

No, thanks