Notepad++ 3.0 release candidate is available.
The official release will be distributed in 4 days on SourceForge If everything is ok.
Here's the change log :
1. Add remapping the shortcuts feature.
2. Enhance the macro feature (saving ability, mapping with shorcut).
3. Enhance the run command feature (saving ability, mapping with shorcut and insert of environment variables).
4. Add "Trim Trailing Space" feature.
5. Fix the User Defined Language Dialog splash problem during the launch of Notepad++.
6. Fix the Regular Expression Search problem for an empty word.
7. Fix the problem that Notepad++ creep up each launch time when taskbar at top of screen.
8. Fix "New Notepad Document" disappearing problem (in context menu) after associate .txt with Notepad++ via the File Association Manager
9. Add "Close tab with the middle mouse button" feature.
10. Add "go to line #" command line argument.
11. Add find features Find selected Next(Shift+F3), Find Prev(Ctrl+F3) and Find selected Prev(Ctrl+Shift+F3).
12. Fix the Ucs-2 little/big endian encoding bug.
13. Fix the sql string highlighting problem.
14. Add shortcuts Alt+0 and Alt+Shift+0.
you can download here for the installer :
or here for the binary zip file :
Note that you should copy manually 2 optional files "shortcuts.xml" and "contextMenu.xml" in "%AppData%"\Notepad++\ if you need them.
Just remind you if there's any serious bug found for 3.0 release candidate, post in this thread please. Otherwise the official Notepad++ 3.0 version will be released at about 20:30 31/05 Paris time. Available from Notepad++ project download section.
Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter:
You seem to have CSS turned off.
Please don't fill out this field.