NOTEPAD++ can export to Rich Text Format?

• CDR

CDR - 2009-04-30

NOTEPAD++ can export to Rich Text Format  *.rtf

Purpose, to create tutorials (*.doc r *.rtf) with the code of a program highlighted

The following software is a calculator program editor that have this option
    view/editor ... file/save as ...*.rtf

• CDR

CDR - 2009-05-05

I also want to export the symbols tab (->), space (.)
      and adhere in file/save as ...(*.rtf )

/* Board Code */
      ->->->object {
      ->->->->->prism {
      ->->->->->->->->0,                              /* Altura por encima (0mm) del plano X_Z */
      ->->->->->->->->2,                              /* Altura por debajo (2mm) del plano X_Z,  */
                  5,                               /* Número de puntos del board */
                  < X1, Z1 >,                  /* 1er coordenada del plano X_Z, inicia el poligono */
                  < X1+X2, Z1 >,             /* 2da coordenada del plano X_Z */
                  < X2, Z2>,                   /* 3ra coordenada del plano X_Z */
                  < X1, Z1+Z2 >,             /* 4ta coordenada del plano X_Z */   
                  < X1, Z1 >                    /* 5ta coordenada del planoo */
                  pigment {                      /* Color del board */

• gary coast

gary coast - 2009-04-30

a grammatically bad question joined with a funny example, but nonetheless a fair question

answer: no

see my post on another thread:

• Don HO

Don HO - 2009-05-01

> a grammatically bad question joined with a funny example,
        > but nonetheless a fair question 

> answer: no 

> see my post on another thread: 

The question is not formed correctly, but the example is valid.
        Try to read again the title :
        NOTEPAD++ can *export* to Rich Text Format?

answer : yes

Menu Plugins->NppExport->Export to RTF

• gary coast

gary coast - 2009-05-04

Thanks Don for straightening me out.  I actually did the search and the threads I pulled up said that n++ does NOT export rtf.  But it now does.  Excellent!

I understood the original question which is now seems odd unless the asker is using an older version of n++ where the export to rtf  plugin is not available.

Once in a while I'll pick on someone's grammar but I suppose that is unfair since English is the standard and the only thing I know.  

The example (of that program that exports to rtf) was funny because an example wasn't needed.

Summary: I screwed this one up.

Another thing learned is that sometimes telling people to do a search on their topic, in place of a short quick answer when the answer is known, may be unwise because the akser's search may not yield the best info.

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

No, thanks