Notepad++ 6.4.1 (with a crash fix) released

Don HO
2013-06-29
2013-07-08
<< < 1 2 3 (Page 3 of 3)
  • Lee Wilmott

Lee Wilmott - 2013-07-02

Oh OK, thank you.

...and thank you for providing a fix so quickly.

Presumably this update will be included in the next release of Notepad++...Is this correct?

Thank you once again.

Lee

• Predelnik

Predelnik - 2013-07-02

Yeah it definitely will be there, actually I already update it on plugin's manager site, but it takes a while for it to be made public, so probably even next N++ version will come sooner)

• 7GOLEM7

7GOLEM7 - 2013-07-02

Sometime weird drive. ))
    And missing the first letter.
    tiny arrow

• hopalonghop

hopalonghop - 2013-07-02

When the search window is closed, after the last F3 "Find next" (when "can't find" would appear in the search window), the window title and the systray entry blinks (selects/deselects) two or three times.
    When the search (Find) window is open, this happens only with the title (bar) of this window - it's less disturbing, because the window is smaller.
    Would it be possible to eliminate this eye disturbing effect ?
    Using XP SP3.

• Yaron

Yaron - 2013-07-03

In RTL languages the 'Close' button in the Find Dialog is not in the right position.

Last edit: Yaron 2013-07-03
  • 7GOLEM7

7GOLEM7 - 2013-07-03

And sometime! O_o
    tiny arrow

• Don HO

Don HO - 2013-07-05

It'll be fixed in the next release.

Don

• f p

f p - 2013-07-03

I work in python in a system that comunicates with users using web pages.

In multiline strings, matching {}, () and [] has helped a lot. Is it possible to configure a language for these strings different from the language of the pgm?

I would use html/js.

I am using Ubuntu/wine and it works fine. (Non-intentional ryme.)

• cchris

cchris - 2013-07-03

About the FunctionList parsers:

1/ The displayMode attribute doesn't seem to be used anywhere. Is this reserved for future use, or just dead wood?

2/ Some languages support nested functions, like Pascal. I pretended C++ did and added a neste function to a C++ file, expecting the FunctionList panel to report it. It did, and N++ crashed in a fiery Runtime abnormal termination a split second later. While C++ doesn't have nested functions, I'd rgard this as a bug.

I guess Java's nestd classes could cause some trouble as well.

CChris

• Predelnik

Predelnik - 2013-07-04

Very small issue about function list I guess but still - if I change current language from languages menu - list isn't being regenerated, so I have to switch to some other tab and back for it to be regenerated.
    It also would be great if it would regenerate during editing or on file save.
    Also I believe C syntax is more or less is a part of C++ syntax so the same or a bit simplified parser could be used for C files.

<< < 1 2 3 (Page 3 of 3)

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

JavaScript is required for this form.

No, thanks