The vast majority of the functionality works as it should.
It's usable, but kind of wonky in ways which appear easy enough to fix.
The only exceptions I can think of:
1. Vertical scroll works; Horizontal scroll does not.
2. "Browse for folder" dialog on the "Find in files" page does not show hidden files even which you select "in hidden folders"
3. Ctrl+Tab brings up a very glitchy file switching dialog. Kind of sort of manually fixable by editing the default window settings, but it's still funky
4. NppFTP has some weird, glitchy "suddenly there is a huuuuuuge gap between one file and another in the file browser" moments.
5. NppFTP new file and new folder creation is very tempermental, requiring that you select the folder in which you want to create a file or folder and make certain to not move the mouse otherwise it won't work.
6. NppFTP downloads and presents files properly if you doubleclick them, but appears to do nothing if you press enter on them. Should do the same as doubleclick.
Also there is this: bug while opened file content change
Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter:
You seem to have CSS turned off.
Please don't fill out this field.