Notepad++ 6.3 Release Candidate can be download here:
Here's change log:
1. UDL 2.1 new feature and fixed bugs.
2. Fix regex search and replace haning problem.
3. Fix the bug that double clicking on tab with 2 views doesn't open new file.
4. Fix the bug that file cannot be opened via Explorer context menu when
5. Notepad++ is run as administrator.
6. Fix the problem that calltip becomes garbage after switching document.
7. Fix the bug that empty document cannot be saved when using special encoding.
8. Fix the issue of document focus after canceling exit on an unsaved file.
9. Fix folding performance issue
10. Fix folding partially bug.
11. Fix tab display bug when buffer's filename is changed or buffer is closed.
12. Fix the problem of wrong starting window position on the second monitor.
Please let me know if any critical issue is found, otherwise Notepad++ 6.3 official release will come out this weekend (the 3rd Febarary).
Has also this regression been fixed?
P.S. I mean the double confirmation requirement.
Yes it is normally.
Please check the 6.3 RC binary then confirm me that.
In the UDL 2.1 dialog, there seems to be a mix-up. The extra characters for hex numbers from my old user-defined language (created with UDL 2.0) appear in Range, while I would expect them to show up in Extras:
I confirm. Npp doesn't ask for deletion confirmation twice anymore. Thank you.
It's still not possible to switch tabs on Ctrl+Tab in dialogs, but that's a different story.
I can confirm the error. It must have been a copy/paste error because I am using RANGE constant twice (which leads to overwriting actual range chars with Extra chars)
I will release the update, and send code to Don latter today.
I also need to update documentation to explain how to use new keywords (everything except RANGE is now doubled).
Here is a quick explanations of new number features:
my Keywords Lists, the Prefix selcetion cannot be saved. when restart NP++, I must re-click the Prefix.
binary in the first post is now updated with my patch. Please re-download and test again.
patch has been sent to Don, you will be able to re-test once he updates the binary file.
seems to work so far, thank you!
Hi Jan and nicyk,
nice to hear that first patch worked, now the binary has been updated with second patch too. Feel free to test it.
Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter:
You seem to have CSS turned off.
Please don't fill out this field.