Don HO
2013-12-10
2014-02-19
1 2 > >> (Page 1 of 2)
  • Don HO

Don HO - 2013-12-10

• dail8859

dail8859 - 2013-12-11

One small note, on the download page for v6.5.2 it lists the release date as 2013-11-03

• Don HO

Don HO - 2013-12-11

Fixed. Thank you.

Don

• Original Software[linxibilu]

In Notepad + +, there will be as follows phenomenon BUG: Double-click the top right corner of the list of functions or position of Project panel (in the function list "Reload" button on the right) will appear a window, the cause of this phenomenon is the use of the property CCS_ADJUSTABLE, in File : functionListPanel.cpp (line number: 567) and ProjectPanel.cpp (line number: 60), solutions for the direct removal of the property value (CCS_ADJUSTABLE)

Last edit: Original Software[linxibilu] 2013-12-18
  • oh-nice

oh-nice - 2013-12-11

It doesn`t fit since any versions.
    Unbenannt
    bilder kostenlos hochladen

• Don HO

Don HO - 2013-12-22

What do you mean by "it doesn't fit"?

Don

• oh-nice

oh-nice - 2013-12-29

Please arrange Switch buttons further under it, so that they are not cutt off from the scrollbar!
        And the buttons are arranged in the middle of space.
        Buttons arrange
        foto hochladen

Last edit: oh-nice 2013-12-29
  • Philippe

Philippe - 2013-12-12

Hum, opening (or switching to) a file like http://candybox2.net/candybox2_uncompressed.js can take 20secs or so on my machine :(

• Don HO

Don HO - 2013-12-19

Indeed. It's due to the parsing on the big js file for function list.
      I tried to make the parser in the thread but it doesn't work.

So to walk around this issue, small "enhancement" will be in the next version: parsing will disable while function list panel is hidded/switched-off.

Don

• Philippe

Philippe - 2013-12-30

Ah thanks, that would be great ;)

I don't use Function List ATM due to the "lack" of function listing in PHP Classes

• 7GOLEM7

7GOLEM7 - 2013-12-16

foobar

• joergenr

joergenr - 2013-12-16

Hi 7GOLEM7

Deselect Match whole word only.

• 7GOLEM7

7GOLEM7 - 2013-12-16

Hmmm, before that there were no problems!
    I have always worked with "Match whole" and no problem. )))
    And forgot about it! Thank you!

• Derek Ma

Derek Ma - 2013-12-17
    1. URL hovered highlighting can be customized.

So how exactly do I go about customizing it? I couldn't find anything in the preferences or the style configurator.

• THEVENOT Guy

THEVENOT Guy - 2013-12-17

Hello Don and All,

I downloaded the 6.5.2 version, one week ago and did some tests but I haven't post anything yet because I was too busy and I also spent my week-end skiing, in the French station "Les Deux Alpes" ! Good feelings, on the first slopes, this winter :)

Point 1 ( Sort feature ) was really needed !! Many thanks for this main improvement :-)

Well, I know that it's always easier to criticize than to offer some solution(s) but, would it be possible to ONLY sort the standard selection ? Of course, we can move this selection in a new tab, then sort text and, finally, put back the sorted text in the main document ! And I just guess than this could be the right way to code it !

BTW, I verified that the Quick Sort feature, in N++, ALWAYS sort characters, in the ascending order of their UNICODE code-points, whatever the file encoding is

For example, let's consider the list of the 256 characters of the Windows-1252 encoding, in *ascending order. After copy of this list into an empty :

• ANSI encoded file and the sort process, we finally get an identical file, with Unicode code-points from \x0000 to \x00FF

• UTF-8 without BOM, UTF-8, UCS-2 BE or UCS-2 LE encoded file, and the sort process, we get a common list with, in order :

The 128 Standard ASCII characters, with Unicode code-points between \x0000 and \x007F

The five NON characters, with Unicode code-points \x0081, \x008D \x008F, \x0090 and \x009D

The NON letters characters, with Unicode code-points between \x00A0 and \x00BF

The Latin Upper-case and Lower-case letters, with Unicode code-points between \x00C0 and \x00FF

And 27 characters, with Unicode code-points above \x00FF, from \x0152 (Œ), \x0153 (œ),....... to \x20AC () and \x2122 ( )

• OEM 850 encoded file and the sort process, we get a list with, in order :

The 128 Standard ASCII characters, with Unicode code-points between \x0000 and \x007F

The NON letters characters, with Unicode code-points between \x00A0 and \x00BF

The Latin Upper-case and Lower-case letters, with Unicode code-points between \x00C0 and \x00FF

The three characters, with Unicode code-points above \x00FF, \x0131 (i), \x0192 (ƒ) and \x2017 (=)

And, finally, 29 graphic characters, with Unicode characters, above \x00FF, between \x2500 and \x25A0

Points 2 and 3 look fine, also but I tried to figure out what you means, in point 6, without success :(

So, Don, thank, in advance, for your explanations. I hope that I won't look too stupid !

Cheers,

guy038

Last edit: THEVENOT Guy 2013-12-17
    • Steve

Steve - 2013-12-18

Sorry, I'm a newbie to this program. I cannont find the sort feature within the program nor in the help. Where is it? Thanks.

• Don HO

Don HO - 2013-12-20

Hi Guy,

Sort selected lines is a good feature, I will consider it.

I confirm that sort lines algo compare character by character, whatever the file encoding is.

Poit 6 "Add panel icons for 6 panels": check the attached file, a picture will explain all :)

Don

Last edit: Don HO 2013-12-20
  • Derek Ma

Derek Ma - 2013-12-18

Oh my theme didn't have that option, but the default one did. Thanks.

• Anonymous - 2013-12-29

Hi Derek Ma,

You can edit your style in (default) directory "c:\Program Files (x86)\Notepad++\themes\".

Add the line ...

<WidgetStyle name="URL hovered" styleID="0" fgColor="0000FF" />

... as last line before line ...

</GlobalStyles>

Greetings,
      Alpengreis

• Gaz Pitt

Gaz Pitt - 2013-12-18

Hi all.
    Just a couple of things I've noticed...

1. Should this be 'Fold' margin?
      IMG:FOLD

2. Slightly more important is copy and paste with 'Spell Check Document Automatically' turned on and using right click context menu. May just be me but this happens on two independent systems.

To replicate:
    1. In a new document type something on line 1.
    2. Hit 'Enter' twice and type something else on line 3.
    3. Select lines 2 and 3 by highlighting.
    4. Right click the selection.

Immediately, the selection is removed and the cursor jumps to the end of line 1.
    Selecting 'copy' at this point results in a blank clipboard.

1. Select line 3 by highlighting and 'copy' using right click context menu and 'copy'.
    2. Paste into the blank line 2 using right click context menu and 'paste'.

The text is placed at the end of line 1 and the blank line 2 is deleted.

It seems this only happens when using the right click context menu to copy and paste, using the toolbar or keyboard shortcuts seems fine.

Turning OFF 'Spell Check Document Automatically' removes the problem.

Regards.

Last edit: Gaz Pitt 2013-12-18
    • Predelnik

Predelnik - 2013-12-20

Sorry, that was most likely fixed in 1.2.11 version of DSpellCheck plugin, it was released slightly prior this Notepad++ release but sadly wasn't included, most likely because plugin manager still hasn't updated it's list.
      You may download this version here:
      https://dl.dropbox.com/s/x5icqyhotkxg94c/DSpellCheck.dll
      Or just wait for a new Notepad++ version release.

Sorry for your inconvenience.

• Gaz Pitt

Gaz Pitt - 2013-12-20

Excellent!
        Installed and working fine.

Thank-you very much for a rapid fix.

Regards.

• Don HO

Don HO - 2013-12-22

Hi Sergey,

Thank you.
        The new binary you provided will be included in the next release.

Don

1 2 > >> (Page 1 of 2)

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

No, thanks